Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: t a k i n g ...... o f f

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    in one hour and 10 minutes im getting into my car and driving north a good 4 hours or so....


    time to smell great lakes air and find rocks and take pics and laugh and cry .....

    just time to escape a bit....


    Shall I throw a rock for you? Shall I have the cities best ice cream for you?

    Miss me...cuz I will miss you.....

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES!..do it all..and have fun..i'll miss ya!..make sure kahle dont get drunk..lol!!!

  3. #3
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    what Chele said demon...Have a good one!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Musings of a Rambleologist:


    Shall I have the cities best ice cream for you?

    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">If you're going where I think you're going....I really miss that ice cream - it's gorgeous [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Have fun...

    And if you see her, DO give my regards to that receptionist

    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •